At St. Paul’s Dental Care we have the experience and expertise to carry out oral surgery procedures in house, including more complicated treatments such as wisdom and impacted tooth removal. We believe you will feel more confident about this surgery when you’re in a familiar environment, with people you trust.
- Difficult extractions
- Removal of fractured roots
- Removal of impacted teeth and wisdom teeth
- Surgical endodontics (apicectomy).
We accept referrals from other practices in a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Treatment requiring IV sedation
- A previous history of difficult extractions
- Previous history of insufficient anaesthesia
- Dental Implants